First what is classical microblading?
Microblading eyebrow treatment is a relatively new method that offers the freedom of modelling and creating perfect brows. This method can be used in any situation, whether it is a health condition (alopecia, chemotherapy), permanent eyebrow damage due to many years of plucking, if you are not happy with the shape of your eyebrows, you desire thicker and fuller brows, you want to refresh your look, or if you simply desire perfect eyebrows.
RichBrows teaches the method of natural looking hair strokes technique which is specially adapted to European standards of beauty. Also students can learn Asian and USA style, and have a overview of new TREND ALERT OMBRE & SHADING MANUAL METHOD EYEBROWS.
During the course, student will learn: how to form ideal shape and eyebrow symmetry, what are skin problems, color reflection, different post-treatment flows which very depending of skin type, factors which affect color and/or color lasting.
In addition to overall theory Master lectures about business ethics and customisation of relations with clients and colleagues.
Students are also delivered a starter's kit which includes in course price.
The RichBrows Academy certificate is not received by the end of the 2 day course, but when Master rate student's work as excellent. Master will issue certificates only after students pass three exams:
1. drawing hair on a skin simulation.
2. drawing symmetry on a live model.
3. microblading on a live model.
Usually it takes one to two to three months for someone to pass all three exams. It depends how much time student will spend practicing.
Day 1 – theoretical part that comprises the learning about
- conditions of the work, the way in which we protect ourselves together with our material,
- the manner of determination the skin incision depth as well as the pigment application,
- calculating the shape according to the proportions of the face by using Golden Ratio tool (golden intersection 1.618),
- different post-treatment actions according to the various types of skin,
- colour durability and maintenance,
- introducing with the colours as well as their reflection through the skin,
- practical exercises of drawing the shape on the paper,
- practical exercises of drawing hairs on the skin simulation.
- new level tool, how to create shading & Ombre effect!
Day 2 – demonstration of the technique using live models
- checking home works on skin simulation,
- new shading tool presentation,
- practice of the preparation of shapes and symmetry on live models,
- practice microblading on live models.
Day 3 - exam
Students receive two certificates. Right after the course students receive the certificate of attendance RichBrows Academy course . The certificate of on successfully mastered technique is obtained after exercises of the configuration of the hairs on skin simulation, also the determination of the shape and symmetry on a live model and drawing of the hairs on a live model.
The time for obtaining the certificate is relative; approximately it takes for about a month, but with some students who do not have much time for practicing it could last up to several months. All time we remain in everyday contact with our students and photos of the work are sent to the Viber communication program. Works are not graded by marks, and we consider the student to pass ONLY when there are NO remarks. Master asks her students to be perfectionists. After obtaining the certificate we remain in contact as a support in the future work and provide RichBrows watermark logo fo the Artist.
The rest part of the sum is paid 3 days beofre the course day. The professional RichBrows starter kit (500 eur value) includes in course price: a Golden Ratio compass, holder tool, the new Shading Tool, blades, pigments, anesthetics, pencils for predrawing, leatherette- simulation skins and step-by-step training manual, and more. – everything what is needed to start working